Drink of the month
Banana & Matcha Smoothie
Tastes like heaven
For 1 person:
- 2 cups of almond milk (can also work with regular or soja milk)
- 1/2 s. spoon of matcha tea powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 s. spoon of mapple sirup
Get the bananas out of the freezer, mix all the ingredients until you obtain a smooth drink.
Behind the scenes
Matcha has an atypical flavor that I can not describe in words, but I can easily say that I’m in love. In addition, this ground green tea powder is recognized for its many virtues on health and well-being in everyday life.
1. Catechins (antioxidants par excellence) result in a slight decrease in body weight and percentage of fat.
2. Chlorophyll deodorizes.
3. Polio reduces blood sugar and helps treat diabetes.
4. Reduces stress.
In addition, I noticed that matcha acts as an appetite suppressant that can perfectly fill a mid-day low. Combined with a healthy lifestyle, it helps to keep our health healthy and stimulate it.
The soda cable
To complement this wonderful smoothie you might enjoy this beautiful cable made of Neon Yellow paracord and Dark Purple techflex double sleeving! This cable while colorful really is sober and can go with almost any type of setup.